This global organisation is a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering affordable, quality therapeutics for patients in one of the fastest-growing sectors of the pharmaceutical industry. They have focussed on their mission of meeting the needs of patients who previously had limited access to advanced therapeutics. They aim to offer high-quality and cost-effective solutions in breakthrough therapies through research and development. Their culture is positive, innovative and inclusive and this is an exciting time to join the organisation as it develops its Australian business.
A rare opportunity for a pharmaceutical Medical Affairs or Medical Science Liaison professional to join the Australian team of this global biosimilars organisation. Supervising one MSL, the role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Information & Promotion: Approval of all promotional and patient material for information and education/training; working closely with marketing colleagues to ensure that all company promotional & marketing materials adhere to local legislation, including the MA Code
- KOL Management: Developing and encouraging KOL experts to participate in advisory board meetings, medical/scientific meetings and maintaining a strong working relationship with KOLs by calling on them on a regular basis to share/update scientific information related to relevant products
- Medical: Prepare and Implement medical plan and operation, both for commercialized and new products in collaboration with HQ medical department and local marketing team; acting as the primary contact & expert for all medical related activities for the product portfolio. Lead the organisation and conduct of medical meetings, symposiums, Ad Board meetings etc , in collaboration with marketing colleagues. Lead and co-ordinate any local clinical trials/studies for product portfolio and/or trials & studies as supported by the company
- Market Access: Support market access and reimbursement activities for products
- Training: Provide requisite medical/scientific training to internal stakeholders, pertaining to current and new products
- Strategy Development: Actively contribute and participate in defining life cycle management support and value-adds for new product presentations, clinical strategies and positioning in collaboration with different local departments, the country manager and HQ, and in line with the company's vision & strategy.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary clinical/technical undergraduate degree and post-graduate qualifications such as MSc or PhD
- Medical Affairs and/or Medical Science Liaison experience
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in understanding and presenting product attributes and clinical studies.
On offer is the following:
- Negotiable base salary
- $20k car allowance
- 5% superannuation
- 15% of base as performance-related bonus.
Please call Debra Rudov on +61 417 112 405 for a confidential discussion or submit your CV in Word format to SEEK or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job number 2000810.